- Posted in Article
GATE is on the doorstep and it is important to be prepared to perform outstandingly in the entrance exam. GATE is of paramount importance for all aspirants as it is the only exam for all the Engineering Students, therefore check the GATE exam day guidelines and last minute tips to grind your strategy for success in the exam. Go through the entire article to know the GATE 2019 exam day guidelines and last minute tips to sharpen their exam strategy as well as preparation in the days leading to the exam.
GATE 2019 will be conducted by IIT Madrason February 2, 3, 9 and 10 and will be held in two sessions in approx 199 centers across the country and abroad. GATE 2019 will be held for a total of 24 papers with the inclusion of Statistics as a new subject from this year. The Admit card of GATE was released on January 4 and is available now for download in the official website of GATE 2019. Candidates who appear for the exam can check theirGATE Result on March 16 and download their GATE scorecards if they qualify in the exam.
GATE 2019 Last Minute Tips
- Know the GATE Exam Pattern well. It is important to know what kind of questions are asked in the exam so your exam day strategy can be chalked out.
- Adapt yourself to the use of a virtual calculator and its working conditions just in case you need to use it for some reason.
- It is an intense time so stress levels must be kept down. Don’t let negativity creep in. Believe in yourself and the hard work put in.
- It is time to practice, analyze and revise in that order. Check out the test papers and previous year papers. Practice with one, analyze where you are wrong and plug that in with revision.
- Give yourself breaks to relax. Music, meditation can be some techniques you can use.
- Last minute learning is a no go unless it is very important and you can manage it. At this stage, if you set to learn something new, you may not have enough time to learn it well while you could use that time to strengthen what you know.
- The last days are just for some intense practice with the help of the GATE Sample Papers and previous year question papers.
- Focus on your strengths and build on them. Don’t think about the pros and cons. Remember it is the syllabus you studied in your graduation. It just requires revision.
- Keep yourself positive and motivated. One method of doing is not to compare yourself with anyone and also not listening to what others are doing. They have their own methodology and you have yours.
- For revising, you could check those short notes you prepared while studying all these months. Refresh the formulae and other topics you feel need to look at.
On a personal note, eat healthy stuff and ensure that you keep healthy to be able to appear for the exam.